Did you know that servicing your automatic transmission is just as important as servicing your vehicle’s engine?
A variety of factors can affect the life expectancy of your transmission, such as yearly travelling distance and whether you tow or haul loads. One of the best ways to prolong the life of your automatic transmission is with regular servicing and maintenance. Most vehicle manufacturers recommend servicing your auto transmission every 12 to 15 months or 20,000 to 25,000km.
When you bring your car in to Automatic Transmissions R Us for an Automatic Transmission Service, we will:
- Drain transmission fluid
- Remove & clean the oil pan
- Inspect the fluid condition, evidence of metal or clutch lining material in pan and any evidence of sludge
- Full transmission flush if needed
- Remove, inspect and replace the transmission oil filter
- Check and adjust the bands and controls where applicable
- Refit the pan, using a new gasket
- Fill the transmission to the recommended level with new transmission fluid of the correct type, equivalent or better
- Check for leaks and wear on seals and hoses
- Test correct operation of automatic transmission
The best way to make sure your automatic transmission service is performed correctly is to entrust it to the experts. That’s why so many car owners in Perth choose Automatic Transmissions R Us to get the job done right, first time.
Automatic Transmissions R Us is located at Unit 3/11 Geddes Street, Balcatta. For further information, email email@example.com or phone (08) 9240 5449.